Elastin has the actual property of being elastic. It's responsible for allowing tissues in the body to "snap back" to their original shape after being stretched or contracted. It is found in ligament (80 %), in artery walls (30-50 %), in the lungs (10-25 %), and in the skin (2-3 %). The amino acids desmosine and isodesmosine are unique to elastic fifibers.
SEMNL elastin peptide is made of bovine heart arteries through pretreatment and degradation of the elastin with biological enzyme, to form micro molecular polypeptide.
What is the difference between elastin and collagen?
Collagen’s main benefit is strength. It’s comprised of very strong fibers that have impressive tensile strength, and is the foundation upon which the outer layer of the skin is anchored. Elastin is not as plentiful in the skin as collagen, but is critical for skin function. It provides softness and elasticity to skin, forming a three-dimensional network between the collagen fibers.
● Micro-molecular, more easily absorbed;
● Excellent solubility and fluidity;
● Variety of products plus customization to meet your needs;
● Natural products with no added color and odor;
● High thermal stability with the wide range of pH applications.
● Keeping skin smooth and taut;
● Preventing vascular aging;
● Restraining ligament ossification.
● Dietary supplements;
● Food and beverages;
Tel: +86 10 8738 2160/2909
Fax: +86 10 8738 0982
Add.: Rm 1306, B Block, New World Center Office, No.3 Chongwai Ave, Dongcheng Districe, Beijing, 100062, China